A niche consultancy with a social enterprise focus on creating successful change.
Redgrass’s focus is to empower organisations to tap into the talent they have in their people to deliver transformation
and change projects.
We have a range of products and services tailored to meet our client needs, we help build organisational capability in designing and implementing large scale change projects and programmes.
With a knack for storytelling and a strong facilitative style, Redgrass wants to help you be the change.
Our focus is on uplifting your capability to build organisational sustainability. We get on board with your organisation, learn about your people, their needs and what blocks them from success in creating change. We then develop a solution, based on our change impact assessment and training needs analysis, to help you move your people into your preferred state. We train your people along the way, with the goal to leave your organisation and people with new skills, a new outlook and increased motivation.
We work across technology, policy and business change transformations.
Our goal is to help the world change to be a better place.
Our services include:
- Strategic positioning and alignment for both transformation and change project
- Advising on stakeholder engagement, resistance and motivation
- Developing and customising in-house training solutions
- Building change communication strategies to support change project
- Coaching emerging and existing leaders on change management, collaboration, people skills and strategy, and
- Facilitating workshops, online forums and other collaboration exercises.
Our products include:
- Convergence – an international change capability event held yearly in Australia – Melbourne April 2018
- Collabor18 – a new event focused on building collaboration capability to be held in Canberra June 2018
- Team Futures – a workshop series designed to unleash your teams potential, creating ownership and direction for the future, and
- Mentoring – an in-house workshop series designed for organisations who want to invest in their people with their own experts.
I am an excellent communicator, with a strong background in communication research, design, facilitation and co-creation. My war cry is ‘be the change’ and I enjoy inspiring and collaborating with people that are stuck and need to move forward. I believe that people often know the right solution for them, however can be blocked from sharing due to confidence. I help clients with building insights into their problems and encourage problem understanding rather than going the easy way out to create quick solutions that don’t stick.
I focus on assessing unstated needs, surfacing the sticking points and building a shared focus to overcome people challenges. I am an introverted extrovert (so James and I have fun!) with a high level of motivation and energy to inspire my clients towards meeting their ambitions. Creating positive velocity towards achieving targets is the name of my game.
I am an excellent communicator and relish in sharing my knowledge to help people improve their resilience, develop strong internal and external relationships, and innovate policies and procedures.
I am also an introverted extrovert (loving research and engaging with people) with a dry, fun sense of humour and a lot of ambition. I am original in my thinking and adept at creating loyal relationships with colleagues and business partners.
Convergence Australia, a change management conference
Team Futures Workshop, creating group alignment and collaboration
Change Mentoring, building change capability
Get in contact with the Redgrass team
Mobile: 0423 878 226
Mobile: 0408 765 349